25 June 2009

I gots me some pumpkins. (Well, eventually...)


Yes, I am still playing Farm Town. TheHusband is impressed that it has kept my attention for so long. What he doesn't realize is that I had a goal. A goal of pumpkins. I've seen them on friends' farms -- so alluring, bright, and autumnal. They are the last type of seed that unlocks on FT. For me, they were like a fat, orange Holy Grail at the bottom of the seed catalogue. But last night I finally hit Level 25 and unlocked the pumpkins. Yay! Then I planted them in all of my open, available fields. Right now the fields are still brown and dirt-like, but soon they will be happy and orange. (Why yes, I know I'm weird.)

Next up -- the bigger house or a barn? But then, there's also a windmill...

8 comments:

ExpatMom said...

Mine! Those are all mine!

neurondoc said...

Show up in 3 more days and you can harvest them...

Nathan said...

Don't forget -- a FarmTown "day" is only about 80% of a real day. More like two and a half days more...even less maybe.

MWT said...

Coincidentally I achieved pumpkins last night too. Yay pumpkins! :) I'm going to fill all available fields with them later tonight, I think...

vince said...

I'm glad you're having fun. I don't understand it, but I'm glad anyway.

::wanders away shaking his head at his wonderful, but weird friends who get into this::

neurondoc said...

::wanders away shaking his head at his wonderful, but weird friends who get into this::

Hey, I resemble that remark.

:-)

Christine said...

I just expanded my farm. First time, more to go! Need to save coins. Will have crops tomorrow, maybe will have enough to replant AND buy another expansion!

Anne C. said...

Congratulations! Pumpkins are so pretty. I plant a new field of them every day so I always have some maturing.