15 April 2009

My brain is fried

I was never a girly-girl. I sincerely doubt that, when I was a little girl, I wanted to be a princess when I grew up. I think I wore a dress one time to school during my 4 years of high school. But I definitely remember my favorite Halloween costume ever. I went to a friend's Halloween party dressed up as Igor with my cousin as Dr. Frankenstein, and a friend as The Monster. It was hilarious. I wore some crappy old shirt and pants and used a partially deflated balloon as the hump. I think I used masking tape to stick the damn thing to my shoulder. Nope, not girly at all.

"Hearts and kidneys are Tinker Toys. I am talking about the Central Nervous System!" (Thanks Dr. Frankenstein)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't it on the *other* side? Never mind...

neurondoc said...

I made sure to switch sides at least once during the party. :-)

Random Michelle K said...

In elementary school my mother once punished me by making me wear a dress to school for an entire week.

vince said...

I never wore a dress in my four years in high school either.

Random Michelle K said...

Vince, that's because you didn't misbehave around my mother.