21 April 2009

Am I crafty?

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

  1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.

  2. What I create will be just for you, with love.

  3. It’ll be done this year (2009).

  4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber (although the computer may be used to help me). It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. I might even bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!

  5. I reserve the right to do something strange.

  6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.

  7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you. (Be sure to leave a working email!)
IMPORTANT: The fun part of this is keeping it going, so don't forget to post this text on your blog if you want to play.

(This text was modified from that used by Claudia. I can't wait to get something from her...)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me please!

Here's mine:
http://xinef.dreamwidth.org/356254.html

ExpatMom said...

I dunno - is it valid to double-back? I'd love to have something from you!

ExpatMom said...

Me. (Doug, not Claudia.)

Um, don't know if I'll post this... crafty am I not. Does that still count?


Doug M.

neurondoc said...

Why not? I did it to Christine.

Doug -- hmmm. I'll give you something, but it won't count towards the 5, since I doubt you'll post this. After all, I must obey the Senior Husband... :-D

vince said...

I've dis something like this already and am working on the items. Does that count? (yes, I'll try and find the post).

vince said...

Uh, that was supposed to be "I've done something."

And here's the post: http://somewhatreal.com/itsme/?p=198

Unknown said...

I did post-backs with most of the people who answered my last instance of this meme. I think is fun to exchange.

Natalie, do you have any particular request for some sort of interesting or longer than usual post that Doug could make in exchange? Different sort of craft! (Just a thought)

neurondoc said...

Okay -- Christine, Claudia, Doug, and Vince. You are the lucky winners... :-)