13 April 2009

A six year-old's vision of the working world

While we are Jewish, we have family members who are not. We spent a lovely Easter at our relatives' house, and ThePinkThing came home with two Easter baskets.

Conversation at breakfast this morning, as TPT viewed her two Easter baskets with great satisfaction included:

ThePinkThing: Mommy?
NeuronDoc: Yes?
TPT: I can't wait until I'm a grown-up!
ND: Why?
TPT: Because then I can eat candy all day, when I'm at work.

(Kid, you have no idea. I wish I could eat candy all day, but my waistline protests...)

Hope you all had a great Easter.

3 comments:

vince said...

Ah, the joys of being young enough to believe that becoming an adult will give you unlimited freedom. Were that it were true.

And I had a very good Easter.

Lorraine said...

No green bean casserole for this year's Easter gathering...I made a sweet potato casserole with marshmallows on top. No Easter dinner can be without it :)

neurondoc said...

Yum sweet potato casserole. Boo green bean casserole. Why would you do such a thing to some innocent green beans??? :-P