11 May 2009

It really is true...

...that if your sinuses are filled with snot, it eats away at your brain cells. Trust me here.

If you remember, I was sick at the end of last week and missed work on Thursday and Friday. This morning I got up (sort of grudgingly, because I didn't get to sleep until about 2 am), did all my usual morning stuff, got ThePinkThing off to school, said goodbye to my brother who will be setting off on his journey this morning, and came to work. When I finally checked my calendar to see what was planned for this morning, I realized that I had scheduled the day off. I had totally forgotten that I took today off to see my brother off. But since I was already at work, I decided to stay. How totally annoying. Maybe I'll leave early...
______________________
update 5/11, 1:35 pm

Yes, I will be leaving early today. My brother will be starting tomorrow due to being underslept. He went to bed about the same time I did last night...

2 comments:

Jim Wright said...

Now, that's a Monday.

Lorraine said...

Oh, to forget a day *off*! You really are sick :)

Feel better soonest, m'dear.