16 September 2009

Zzzzzzzzzz. Or not.

(Picture from Abstract City, Christoph Niemann's visual NYTimes blog)

This is literally one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I want to know how Christoph Niemann got inside my bedroom and my head...

I am not a good sleeper. In fact, I often stay up late to make myself so tired that I can fall asleep more easily. In other words, if I am dropping dead tired, I can fall asleep within 20 minutes. Otherwise, all bets are off. A friend pointed me to this NYTimes blog post by an illustrator, and I about bust a gut laughing.

How the hell did he know???

4 comments:

WendyB_09 said...

I've never had kids, but many years ago had a 90lb German Shepard who would do the exact same thing...at which point I would have to be the bad guy and uncerimoniously shove her arse out of the bed and back onto her rug!!

Lorraine said...

Oh,did this ever make me laugh. Thanks for sharing it, dear Pal!

ExpatMom said...

Isn't it, though?

neurondoc said...

You know, Wendy, I suspect you win this round. TPT, although she has 6elbows and 9 knees when she crawls into my bed weighs all of 40 pounds. And isn't hairy.