02 May 2009

Travel

Tonight is my last night on the Left Coast. I am ready to get home. I had a great time. I learned a whole bunch of stuff at the AAN annual meeting that I will be able to apply to my work on a daily basis. I got to meet up with some colleagues who I hadn't seen in years. I even avoided one successfully. I got to visit a really cool city in a state in which I had never been. I did my best to stimulate the local economy by buying a bunch of stuff at Pike Place Market, until TheHusband requested that I leave some stuff for other people. We even drove to Vancouver, because neither of us had ever been there...

One of the best parts was getting to hang out with Jeri in Real Life. Tonight, I even went up to the top of the Space Needle, where Jeri, her sons, TheHusband and I all ate dinner. Those of you who know me well will be shocked that I actually did it, and no, TheHusband did not drug me in order to get me to the top. I am seriously phobic about heights. There are pictures to prove it, which I will post once I return home.

All in all, a great trip. Now I have to get home without catching the swine flu.

No comments: